Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dramatic or Aware?

The title of my blog might seem to be a bit dramatic but I think that is what is needed to raise awareness towards the topic of Genocide. The majority of us all know what genocide is and when asked to refer to a genocide the Holocaust is generally the first thing that comes to mind. The saying goes to say "Never Again" , referring to such a horrible event never happening again, but unfortunately, it has happened many times since then and continues to happen in present day society. What can be done about this is the lingering question? I don't know the solution, and that is not the purpose of my blog, but I believe that if more people became aware of what was happening then maybe we could all collectively move forward and no the world would no longer be known as bystanders to genocide, but people that are willing and trying to contribute. Conclusion: my purpose is to inform the general public, or well who ever stumbles upon my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment